The Fundamental Course teaches the basics of micropigmentation. You will learn all the essential cosmetic micropigmentation techniques to apply to eyebrows, eyeliners and lip liners.
- Shaded Brows
- Lip Liner and Blending
- Camouflage and Corrections
The Fundamental Course is 100 hours in two sessions: 40 hours of Self Study and 60 hours of Intensive Hand-on Training with certified teachers.
Self-Study (40 hours): Students are required to read and study our Pre-Study Manual which explains all of the basic concepts of micropigmentation and basic color theory. It is essential to properly study this book before the In Class training can begin. We will send you your Pre-Study Manual as soon as you complete registration and submit your deposit.
Intensive Hand-on Training (60 hours in 5 consecutive days) consists:
- 1 day – Theoretical
- 1 day-Theory Practice
- 1 day – Eyebrows
- 1 day – Eyes
- 1 day – Lips
- Introduction into the world of permanent makeup
- The art and science of micropigmentation
- Hands-on with machine.
- Anatomy and skin layers
- Bloodborne pathogens diseases, cross-contamination
- Sanitation and sterilization
- How to create a proper working environment.
- Pre/Post procedures care
- Color Theory: pigment, ink, formulas, chemical structure and usages
- Needles theory
- The skin/stretching techniques
- Eyebrows shape and design
- Soft powder eyebrows
- Eyeliner (Upper and Lower)
- Lips contour
- Devices and machines overview
- Needles configuration
- Other accessories
- Client management
- Consent and medical forms
Certificate: upon completion of the Fundamental Course you will receive a certificate that shows your skills in this field of experience.
Title: after succeeding the Fundamental Course you will have the status of Beauty Plus Academy Fundamental Micropigmentation Specialist.